Raw data for teachers:
a. On the System Page select “Find People” query.
b. Select fields and export to Excel spreadsheet.
- Person ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email 1
c. Depending on your data you will have to filter out People based on the “Role” field, etc.
Raw data for schedules:
a. On the System Page select “Find Class Schedules” query.
b. I select the following fields and then run my VBA macro to get it to the Studyo format:
- Class ID
- Teacher ID
- Primary Grade Level
- Grading Period
- Room (Class Sched)
- Block Index
Student section data
On the System Page select “Find Class Enrollment Records” query.
- Add STUDENT: Person ID (UniqueID), STUDENT: Last Name and STUDENT: First Name fields.
- Select the Class ID (SectionID) field.
- Drag to re-order fields (UniqueID, Last Name, First Name, Email, SectionID) and deselect all unnecessary fields.
- Go to Currently Enrolled field and check “Yes” (so that students withdrawn from classes are not included).
- Filter other fields (ex. Course Type, Class ID, Grade, etc.) as necessary.
- Save query to your workspace to reuse for next year.
- Run Query.
- Click on lightning bolt and export data to Excel.